Monday, August 18, 2003

Two clicks of my ruby slippers
Good evening, folks. It's Keith here. As Adrian has mentioned, I am returning home for a couple of weeks (or maybe more). Currently, I'm at an internet terminal at Changi Airport in Singapore... it's funny how this place has become such a regular location for me to write my entries.

To say that my last month was bad is an understatement - it was terrible. I'm hoping to forget all about the exams, which has pretty much occupied all my mind all summer. I know Sydney would be the best place to do that, next to undergoing a full-scale lobotomy. I don't think I can tolerate spending the next couple of weeks in HK (even though I am a massive masochist)... the waiting for the results would be unbearable.

It's sad to hear of Adrian's loss. My thoughts are with him and his family.

No comments: